This sweet-and-sour spin on the classic Paloma was created by Dushan Zaric of Employees Only in New York. The freshly squeezed orange and grapefruit juice make this a refreshing summer cocktail great poolside or served as a welcome cocktail at a White Party.
- 1 .5 oz Voodoo Tiki Reposado Tequila
- 1 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 oz Fresh Squeezed Orange
- 1 oz Fresh Squeezed Grapefruit
- 2 oz Grapefruit Soda (Can Replace with Club Soda if Grapefruit Soda is Unavailable)
- .5 Agave Nectar
- pinch of salt
Fill a large glass with ice. Add salt, tequila, lime, orange, and grapefruit juice. Stir gently. Top off with grapefruit soda, add agave nectar. Garnish with lime wheel.